So today was an almost regular day until I had to snap and then calm
myself down certain issues I just can't let come into my life I am a
place in my life where certain people even people who share my last
names can't be in my life. Its too much when your everyday drama
consumes more of my life then my own its an issue. When u don't care
and all you do is cry and complain its time for you either shit or get
off pot,I can't do it for you. When u think because im a female I can't
be close to a male and just be there friend something has to give. So as
I get on e way to school I have to let 60% of people I know go. I just
ask that they get their own life in order. This is your life never let
anyone control it but you, once you give someone full control of your
life they will take it and no one but you and God can get it back. Any1
can talk but the proof is in doing!
--MAY YOU BE BLESSED AND ENJOY HOLIDAYS